Sunday, January 8, 2017

It's Official!

Hello again!



It has been a little over a week since January Journalism was announced. I viewed all the blogs of the participants and I have to say well done everyone! All your blogs were fancy and memorable. This month's four new Journalists are: 


Omiguy:

Congratulations Omi! I did love your blog, and you have an awesome header!




Bebot:

Congrats Bebot! Your blog is very neat and I love where your header says "Re-Opening Edition"




Tacodung(myself):

Congrats buddy. You made the cut. Mom would be proud of you, ...After she stops laughing at the fact you still play on the site you did when you were 14.



Agent101:

A final congratulations to Agent101 for his blog. You should buy the domain "bomb.com" because your blog is deserving of it.



All Journalists for this month have been given their perks(mentioned in previous post). You all did a wonderful job, great blogs. I'm glad we're all doing this and I'm glad that it is being noticed. We can't stop now, Journalists! We must go full steam ahead.

P.S. Don't forget to vote on the current poll!

Thanks for reading!
   
     Taco


No comments:

Post a Comment